Kathy Davison

Candidate for Serrano Park Community Association Board of Directors, 2021-2022

Why would you like to serve as a board member?

My desire is to serve our Serrano Park community to the best of my ability to help make/keep the place where we live safe, beautiful, welcoming, and a very desirable place to live.

What is your background?

My husband, Mike, and I have lived in Serrano Park for 33 years. Our two daughters grew up here but now live in Chino Hills and in Illinois. Last year I was honored to be elected to the Board of Directors and currently serve as the Vice President. Before I was on the board I enjoyed being a member of the Social Committee helping to plan and organize all of our community events. I have attended Grace Community Church for 15 years where I serve as the church Event Coordinator. Outside of Serrano Park and church my interests are family, eating (ha ha), and being a year-round volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child.

What is your vision for the community and what would you like to accomplish during your term of office?

I would like to help Serrano Park continue to thrive during these difficult times of rising prices and the severe water shortages we are facing. I enjoy working alongside like-minded homeowners who want only the best for our community. I would encourage homeowners to become more active in our community by joining one, or more, of our committees, attending the social committee events, and by being a voice for the community by attending the monthly Board of Directors meetings. I would like to help the Board find ways to eliminate the theft and vandalism Serrano Park has been experiencing lately. I would like to have Townhall meetings where our community can come and learn about important topics that pertain to Serrano Park (i.e. Landscape committee gives talks on CA water mandates and how it will affect our HOA, turf removal rebates through IRWD and the state, Governing Documents Committee discussions on HOA by-laws, etc.).