Construction has begun for our second turf replacement project and landscape upgrade. This area is commonly referred to as Lower Ciprus and is located at the end of Paseo Sombra and is approximately about 3/4 acre. As part of the California State mandate for HOAs to stop irrigating non-functional turf, we are utilizing rebate funds to re-purpose these areas at no cost to the HOA.
When complete (and given a year or two for the plants to grow), this area will include:
- A picturesque rock garden.
- A large beautiful butterfly garden.
- A shaded small event area.
- Areas designated for benches.
- Decomposed granite paths and patio area.
Much more about this project HERE
By: Landscape Committee