Special Ballot Regarding Election Bylaw Changes
The vote was for a single measure to add 2 changes to the HOA By-Laws. If passed, cumulative voting would have been removed and 2-year overlapping terms of office for board members would have been added. More here.
Voting took place on May 26, 2022
RESULTS: The measure did not pass.
- Total number of members: 593
- Total number of ballots received: 311
- Total number of ballots validated: 302
- Total number of ballots required for a quorum: 297
- Total number of Yes votes required to pass the measure: 297
- Yes votes: 251
- No votes: 51
Approval statistics for the Measure:
- 52.4% of the members (homeowners) returned ballots.
- 42.3% approval, based on member total. ( >50% needed to pass )
- 83.1% approval, based on participating ballots.